Guidelines for Web Based Tendering
- Tender Sets will be available on the official web site of UJVNL i.e.
- There will be a hyper link available on the main page of the web site i.e.
www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com from where user can directly go to the main page of the "Web Based Tendering". Format of the main page for Web Based Tendering" is as per Annexure- I.
- Structure of the main page of Format of the main page for "Web Based Tendering" is as follows:-
1. Location Wise Searching of Tender Sets. Hyperlinks are provided for each location from where the user by clicking can directly go the desired place for viewing.
2. Classification Wise Searching of Tenders. Each Classification is hyperlinked and by clicking on the link user can view the "Tender Set" for that particular Classification.
3. Link to latest 5 NIT is available on the main page itself. By clicking on the link, user can directly view the NIT.
4. Facility to search NIT.
- Format of Web Pages for Location wise /Classification wise access to "Tender Sets" are as per Annexure-II and Annexure-III respectively. Facility to access the entire "Tender Set" for a particular Tender Issuing Office is available at one place on the Web Page.
- Before downloading the Tender Document the tenderer will fill on line form. The format of the form is as per Annexure-IV.
- After submission of the "Application Form" user would be able to download the Tender Document.