- Largest pre-1910 plant located at Galogi, Uttarakhand (Dehradun-Mussoorie Road).
- North India's first underground power house at Chibro.
- India's first tandem operation
of Chibro-Khodri Power Station.
- India's first 220 KV two tier switchyard at Chibro Power station.
- Trifurcation of H.R.T. (Partly) of Khodri Power Station due to Inter-Thrust Zone.
- Replacement of runner chamber by N.S. Grout & Epoxy filling at Chilla Power Station for the first time in India.
- 2000 engineer-years of hydropower O & M experience.
- International level Design & Research facilities at Irrigation Design Organization &
Irrigation Research Institute at Roorkee.
(MU) Since Formation of UJVNL