Guidelines for Web Based
1. Tender Sets will be available
on the official web site of UJVNL i.e.
2. There will be a hyper link available on the main page of the web site
i.e. www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com from where user can directly go to the main
page of the "Web Based Tendering". Format of the main page for Web Based
Tendering" is as per Annexure- I.
3. Structure of the main page of Format of the main page for "Web Based
Tendering" is as follows:-
a. Location Wise Searching of Tender Sets. Hyperlinks are provided for each
location from where the user by clicking can directly go the desired place for
b. Classification Wise Searching of Tenders. Each Classification is
hyperlinked and by clicking on the link user can view the "Tender Set" for that
c. Link to latest 5 NIT is available on the main page itself. By clicking on
the link, user can directly view the NIT.
d. Facility to search NIT.
4. Format of Web Pages for Location wise /Classification wise access to
"Tender Sets" are as per Annexure-II and Annexure-III respectively. Facility to
access the entire "Tender Set" for a particular Tender Issuing Office is
available at one place on the Web Page.
5. Before downloading the Tender Document the tenderer will fill on line
form. The format of the form is as per Annexure-IV.
6. After submission of the "Application Form" user would be able to download
the Tender Document.